Saturday, May 31, 2008

The new Big Ass Bag is here! Posted on WEBSITE soon!




Finally!!! After months of working on orders and thinking about the new design of the BAB. I finally got a spare few days to work on the new Big Ass Bag! I found a great source for leather handles that are made here in the USA. A couple very nice women own and run the business in Wisconsin. They make all the handles themselves. I can order them as I need them which is very nice. They are a bit expensive even at wholesale. But worth it for the construction and being made here in the states.

If you remember the old design of the BAB, you know this bag is large and made only with my heavy duty fabrics. They are going to retail for $225 and they will be limited edition bags.

All will have 4 interior open pockets, 2 exterior front pockets, top zippered closure, key clip at top side and a small loop "quick grab" handle at opposite top side. Leather handles with heavy nickel rings. Handles measure at 30". Bag dimensions are 14"H x 7 1/2" D x 13" W.

These will take more time for shipping since I will have to special order each handle.

I will be adding them onto the website but the purchasing will probably have to be a bit differant since they will be a limited edition bag. I will have to figure it out. But in the meantime, please send me an email to order or to inquire about the fabrics for this bag style. Or to order!!!!

No comments: